By having a plant in your office it can reduce a number of everyday issues in the office. A plant can improve air quality reducing fatigue by 20%, headaches by 45%, sore/dry throats by 30%, coughs by 40% and dry facial skin by 25%.
Plants can also absorb carbon dioxide and emit oxygen, this reduces your carbon footprint but it can also increase oxygen quality level, refreshing the air and you. This then leads to increased concentration and productivity between 10-15%.
Office plants that will be beneficial for your office –
- Areca Palm/English Ivy – Cleans the air
- Peppermint/Lemon Balm– Stimulates your brain
- Spider Plant – Low maintenance
- Aloe Vera – Low maintenance
- Orchid – Brings a touch of colour to your office
If you enjoyed this, why not:
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter.
Visit us on OfficeSuppliesNow