Can you relate to any of the below? Or do you tick all the boxes and accept that stationery is just your thing.
- You swoon over the smell of freshly sharpened pencils
- You own a collection of cute erasers
- You love to display pens in every colour of the rainbow
- There is something amazing about the smell of erasers
- You go shopping for the perfect pencil case
- You organise pens in different pen holders on your desk to their style, colour, preference
- You have a system of writing down your notes in the vast range of different coloured pens
- Owning pens/pencils with dangling charms
- Having a collection funky stickers/stamps
- Hoarding stationery from a show/meeting
- You have subscribed, followed and liked every stationery page on every social media site
- Staff at the stationery shops know your name
- Always saying you need new stationery every day of the week if one of your pens is running out
- Your colleagues always buy you stationery for your birthday or Christmas present every year
- All of your pens have ‘sass’
- You have a note book for each separate task/project
- You’re unable to focus on work unless you have post it notes with tasks on them stuck to your computer screen
- Using all your colourful pens to highlight important work when it could all be done in just one colour
- You get excited about multipack assorted highlighters
- You feel at ease after filling your stapler with staples
- You generally freak out if you lose or somebody else uses your favourite pen
- You never buy a basic range of stationery products – it always has to be branded
- Regular doodling of random things
Come to think of it anything to do with stationery just makes your day a whole lot better!
Let us know how you got on, we’d love to know if you understand stationery as much as we do.
Visit OfficeSuppliesNow.co.uk for all your stationery fixes!